Prevention Link’s 2019 Spring School will be held at Bayview Wildwood Resort
March 24 @ 3:00 pm - March 29 @ 12:00 pm$1145 – $1445
Take a comprehensive week-long workers’ compensation training that offers courses to certify you in preventing and reducing the impacts of workplace injury/illness.
- Level 1 – Rights & Obligations
- Level 2 – Benefits & Services
- Level 4 – Return to Work (pre-requisite: Level 1 & 2)
- Level 5 – Medical Orientation (pre-requisite: Return to Work)
Cost: $1,195* (based on double occupancy)
$1,495* (based on single occupancy)
* Includes room and meal plan
Time: Registration runs from 3-5 p.m. on Sunday, March 24.
Classes start at 7 p.m. on Sunday evening and end Friday at noon.
Who should attend: WSIB representatives, RTW specialists, H&S reps., union leadership and union stewards
Download the registration form for our Spring School.
*Purchase tickets below*