Fall School 2020
October 25 - October 30$1795.00 – $1895.00
Learn how to promote a culture of safety & improved RTW outcomes!
UPDATE: SEPTEMBER 30th, 2020
FALL SCHOOLS ARE POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19 SECOND WAVE. CLICK ON WINTER SCHOOLS FOR FUTURE DATES
Take a comprehensive week-long workers’ compensation training that offers courses to certify you in preventing and reducing the impacts of occupational illness, disease or injury in your workplace.
- Level 1 – Rights & Obligations
- Level 2 – Benefits & Services
- Level 4 – Return to Work (pre-requisite: Level 1 & 2)
- Level 5 – Medical Orientation (pre-requisite: Level 1,2,3 or 4)
- Level 6 – Occupational Disease (pre-requisite: Level 1,2,3,5 )
Cost: $1895 (based on single occupancy)
Classes start at 7 p.m. on Sunday evening and end Friday at noon.
* Includes accommodation, meals, workshop materials, specialist instruction, certiﬁcate of completion.
Who should attend: WSIB representatives, RTW specialists, H&S reps., union leadership and union stewards
Download the registration form for Fall School October 2020.
*Purchase tickets below*