The Kingston & District Labour Council’s Eastern Ontario Labour Health & Safety/Worker Compensation Educationals will be offering the following courses for Fall 2023. The school will be hosted at the Isaiah Tubbs Resort and Conference Centre in Picton, Ontario, on November 1-5, 2023. Registration deadline is October 13, 2023.
COURSES OFFERED (all 30 Hours except where noted):
- 1. WHSC Level 1 Basic Occupational Health & Safety Awareness | No prerequisite
- 2. WHSC Level 2 Committees (Provincial) | Prerequisite: WHSC Level 1
- 3. Prevention Link – WSIB Level 1: Rights and Obligations and Level 2: Benefits and Services | No prerequisite
- 4. Prevention Link – WSIB Topical Workshops (Return to Work 101, Hearings in Writing, and Workplace Mental Health Injuries) | No prerequisite
- 5. Psychological Health and Safety | No prerequisite
The first 10 Young Workers (30 and under) registered and paid will receive $100 scholarship.
Deadline for paid registration: October 13, 2023.
Watch a video about the school:
Register with Organizer