- This event has passed.
Prevention Link’s Spring Mega School will be held at Fern Resort in Orillia!
April 22, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - April 27, 2018 @ 12:00 pmFree
Take a comprehensive week-long workers’ compensation training that offers courses to certify you in preventing and reducing the impacts of workplace injury/illness and occupational disease or injury in your workplace.
- Level 1 – Rights & Obligations
- Level 2 – Benefits & Services
- Level 4 – Return to Work (pre-requisite: Level 1 & 2)
- Level 5 – Medical Orientation (pre-requisite: Appeals or Return to Work)
- Level 6 – Occupational Disease (pre-requisite: Appeals or RTW and Medical Orientation)
- Workers’ Compensation Vitals – Workers’ Compensation 101, Disability Prevention Strategies, Occupational Hearing Loss, Occupational Mental Health and Illness 101 (no pre-requisite)
Cost: $1,150* (based on double occupancy)
$1,295* (based on single occupancy)
* Includes room plan and meal
Time: Registration runs from 3-5 p.m. on Sunday, April 22.
Classes start at 7 p.m. on Sunday evening and end Friday at noon.
Who should attend: WSIB representatives, RTW specialists, H&S reps., union leadership and union stewards
Download the registration form for our Spring School.
*Purchase tickets below*