Prevention Link Fall School 2019
October 20 @ 3:00 pm - October 25 @ 12:00 pm$1595 – $1795
Learn how to promote a culture of safety & improved RTW outcomes!
Take a comprehensive week-long workers’ compensation training that offers courses to certify you in preventing and reducing the impacts of occupational illness, disease or injury in your workplace.
- Level 1 – Rights & Obligations
- Level 2 – Benefits & Services
- Level 4 – Return to Work (pre-requisite: Level 1 & 2)
- Level 5 – Medical Orientation (pre-requisite: Appeals or Return to Work)
- Level 6 – Occupational Disease (pre-requisite: Appeals or RTW and Medical Orientation)
$1695 (based on double occupancy)
$1895 (based on single occupancy)
($100 Early Bird Discount when you register before September 30)
Time: Registration runs from 3-5 p.m. on Sunday, October 20.
Classes start at 7 p.m. on Sunday evening and end Friday at noon.
* Includes accommodation, meals, workshop materials, specialist instruction, certiﬁcate of completion.
Who should attend: WSIB representatives, RTW specialists, H&S reps., union leadership and union stewards
Download the registration form for Fall School October 2019.
*Purchase tickets below*