- This event has passed.
Prevention Link’s Fall School 2017
October 22, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - October 27, 2017 @ 12:00 pm$650
Learn how to promote a culture of safety & improved RTW outcomes!
Take a comprehensive week-long workers’ compensation training that offers courses to certify you in preventing and reducing the impacts of occupational illness, disease or injury in your workplace.
- Level 1 – Rights & Obligations
- Level 2 – Benefits & Services
- Level 4 – Return to Work (pre-requisite: Level 1 & 2)
- Level 5 – Medical Orientation (pre-requisite: Appeals or Return to Work)
- Level 6 – Occupational Disease (pre-requisite: Appeals or RTW and Medical Orientation)
- Workers’ Compensation Vitals – Workers’ Compensation 101, Disability Prevention Strategies, Occupational Hearing Loss, Occupational Mental Health and Illness 101 (no pre-requisite)
Cost: $650 ($50 Early Bird Discount when you register before September 15). Use coupon code: Fall17 at checkout.
Time: Registration runs from 3-5 p.m. on Sunday, October 22.
Classes start at 7 p.m. on Sunday evening and end Friday at noon.
* Includes workshop materials, specialist instruction, certiﬁcate of completion and lunch
* Participants are responsible for their own accommodations. To book rooms, call: 519-439-1661 or online at http://bit.ly/2vPMogs. Refer to Promo Code: PLW
Who should attend: WSIB representatives, RTW specialists, H&S reps., Human Resources, union leadership and union stewards
Download the registration form for Fall School October 2017
*Purchase tickets below*